Kitty Profiles

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aleah's Treat

The female human has her hands full... literally. I often see her toting kittens back and forth from our house to the neighbor's house. Thankfully she keeps the kittens away from me. I'm pretty partial to having things my way and I don't want any rugrats getting into my stuff. The other day she told me I needed some "special attention." I wasn't exactly clear what that meant but she placed this bag on the floor and it smelled delicious:
Next she presented me with a sample:

Of course I ate it:

Then I ate another one:

I hope she gives me more "special attention" tomorrow:

3 comments:

gr said...

hey aleah, we were wondering where youve been! looks like you have it pretty good down there, thats awesome. what exactly is the human giving you, maybe we can get ours to get us some??

AbbiKat said...

Hey Grace & Riles, those are freeze dried shrimp... yummy! (Aleah)

LG said...

Aleah, freeze dried shrimp....euwwwww gross!