Kitty Profiles

Thursday, December 15, 2011

How a Kitty Shows His Heart

Guess who left this for Momma in their kitty litter box?
This sweet boy:
Grammy and Pappy were away earlier this week, so Momma took care of Lil Guy otherwise known as LG. As Momma's first rescue cat, LG is super loved by Momma and she's so thankful he has a fantastic home. Look at this face:
With all that adorable-ness, it's no wonder even his pee is heart shaped!

(I assure you the litter picture was not altered, nor was it staged. Momma really scooped that out of his box.)


4 comments:

gr said...

that looks like so much fun!!!! thx 4 the idea lg!!

AbbiKat said...

I dare you to come with cool pee shapes. :)

(LG)

LG said...

Aw thanx Mama...It took quite an effort to make this shape, but I just had to let U know that I LOVE U from the bottom of my HEART!

LG said...

Mama, If U want, I can pee another heart for U on Valentine Day!