Kitty Profiles

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kitty Supervision

I am a Burmese and if there's one thing Burmese cats pride themselves on it is supervising all activity in the home. It therefore makes sense that when I saw Momma wrapping a baby shower gift, I had to get involved. I noticed she needed someone to hold the tape for her, so I gladly volunteered:
Gift tags, especially those with ribbon, must be closely watched and I of course am more than happy to oblige:
Momma obviously had a terrible lapse in judgment when she bought this stuffed canine monstrosity:
After thoroughly smelling the ridiculous dog bag, I notice the bow needs my inspection:
It appears to be properly applied so I move on to the dog bow:
Oh Momma, it's not quite right. I will make all necessary adjustments for you:
My work here is done:




3 comments:

gr said...

abbi that is soooo cool...we love inspecting everything too but we do it cuz we dont trust the human...sometimes he gets frustrated and impatient and just does things out of character. now we know keeping an eye on the human is good, we shall continue. thank you abbi!

LG said...

Abbi my love, What a helpful feline you are! I on the other hand would be scared to even go near any canine....stuffed or not!

AbbiKat said...

Kittens, give the human some time. One day he will figure out you two are really in charge.
LG, I have 3 neighbor dogs and conclude dogs are not all bad although they are annoying and perhaps not that bright.