Kitty Profiles

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Kitty Door

You may remember I am adamant that my screen porch door stay open at all times:
Well, the neighbor's dog has an annoying habit of escaping from its fenced yard and trying to get into my porch. I simply cannot allow this contemptible transgression any longer. The female human is not as handy in the construction department as my needs required, so I gained mind control over the grandfather human and demanded he rectify this egregious condition.  As you can see I now have a door just for felines:

The female human keeps the porch door shut now but I can still come and go as I please. Humans at times are very useful servants!

5 comments:

LG said...

Shi, Shi What a cute little kitty door! Pappy is so talented!

gr said...

we hope you dont get much bigger shia, that door looks kinda small for you!

AbbiKat said...

What are you saying kittens? I fit through the door just fine... with room to spare in fact. I dare you to insult me to my face! (Shia)

gr said...

meowwwww ummm what we were trying to say is the door is too small for the average feline! nothing on your shia, we just want you to be comfortable!!

AbbiKat said...

That's better. (Shia)