Kitty Profiles

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Abbi's Week in Review

Momma challenged herself to take a picture of me every single day of this leap year. Here is the first week of January. As you'll see I didn't do much and quite frankly I like it that way.








1. Sleeping in sun with the tip of my tongue sticking out.
2. Getting ready to sleep in sun in my teepee.
3. Getting ready to sleep in sun on bed. (Here you see the Siamese part of my Burmese breed.)
4. Sleeping in the sun on the bed.
5. Getting a drink.
6. Laying on the couch and keeping an eye on my domain.
7. Sleeping in sun on floor with one of my favorite toys.
8. Washing my face after lunch.



5 comments:

gr said...

u sure do sleep alot abbi

AbbiKat said...

I'm a cat; it's what we do.

LG said...

Way to go Abbi! U sure R acting more and more like Grammie!

AbbiKat said...

Pappy told me he's the one who takes naps Grammie!

(Abbi)

LG said...

Silly Abbi! I only meant that Grammie lounges around most days in her robe which I love, especially when we cuddle on the back porch.