Kitty Profiles

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fur Care, Part 2

One of the things that fascinates me about the humans is they can change the color of their fur. It took me some time to adjust to the daily difference in the female's appearance. Initially I thought it was some protective measure to blend into her environment, however I can always see her coming from a mile away. I've also noticed she constantly has things stuck in her fur. Some days, she has string attached to her. Other days she has odd metal objects on her. Donovan calls these things buttons and zippers but I have no clue what she means. I just know I find endless entertainment in attempting to remove these things from her every day since she obviously lacks the ability to properly care for her fur. Today I successfully removed this object from her face:

4 comments:

LG said...

Aleah, I hear ya girl. You should have seen the strange looking contraption that Grammie wore on Easter morning. She attached two more ears on the top of her head and of all things they were pink! Nearly scared me out of my fur, I have to say!

Grace and Riles said...

hey aleah, our master has those things on his face too, wonder if you have to be a kitty owner to have them?? he doesnt wear anything in his hair though, well he doesnt have much to put anything in shhhhh purrrrrr.....

AbbiKat said...

Momma told me all about your bunny ears Grammie... You are the coolest Grammie a cat could have!

LG said...

Why thank you. Thank you very much Abbi!