Kitty Profiles

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kitty Car Ride

Momma and Daddy took me for a car ride. Typically I don't mind being in the car since I have an awesome kitty car seat. The following pictures were taken with my Daddy's cell phone so they're not the best quality, but they capture the moment adequately. Here I am telling my Daddy to slow down:
Here I am watching the road for Daddy:
Here I am as the ultimate co-pilot and navigator:
Here's my favorite part... turning into our driveway:
and watching the garage door open:

4 comments:

Grace and Riles said...

hey guys, we have to say we r impressed that abbi is so relaxed riding in that big loud thing. we hate it and just lay in our carrier and cry till we get our way and get out. maybe you get used to it as you get older but right now, we prefer the friendly confines of our dwelling!

AbbiKat said...

Part of it is due to my breed... I am a Burmese and we tend to like traveling. Also, Momma has acclimated me to the car since I was a kitten. We would go to visit Grammie and Pappy or get a little ice cream so I learned not every car ride leads me to the V-E-T.

LG said...

Man, Abbi I sure am jealous of your perfect contentment as you enjoy riding in the car. All my experiences have been bad....very bad in those things! Pappy and Momma even took me for a short spin around the neighborhood long ago and I bawled the whole time. I don't think I'll ever associate riding w/relaxing!!!

Grace and Riles said...

V-E-T?? i think we were there once and they made us sleep and then we were sore for a couple days. overall, it wasnt too bad though. we still prefer to stay in our huge dwelling, plenty of fun and trouble looming for us there!!