Kitty Profiles

Friday, May 13, 2011

Kitty Sitting

Grammie and Pappy were away earlier this week so Momma came to take care of me. At lunch time, Momma would come with a bag from a well known chicken fast food restaurant. I realize most of you would expect me to be disappointed when she pulled this out of the bag:
but you would be wrong. Perhaps I have a refined pallet or maybe I ate whatever I could before Momma rescued me... whatever the reason, I love lettuce especially the Romaine variety. Don't believe me? Look:

Now remember the authority figures are gone, so I do have a bit of fun with my food after eating:
I'm really glad Grammie and Pappy have returned, but it's always a good time when Momma comes. She let's me get away with a lot more!

1 comment:

LG said...

As you've heard the authority figures have returned, hence there goes my freedom. Oh well I guess I'll get caught up on my sleep and wait for Momma to come back.