Kitty Profiles

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Aleah & the Lamp

It was the start of a new day and Momma is at her desk working. As the best cat in the world, I am beside her keeping her company. That's when we heard a crashing noise. Momma looks up at me but I can say unequivocally, it wasn't me! She next checks on Shia, but she's sprawled out on the patio keeping an eye on the birds. As she peeks in on Donovan, all she sees is a very content sleeping kitty. That leaves Aleah. Momma's kitty senses are heightened when she finds Aleah hiding sheepishly under the chair:
A quick glance around the room and Momma notices the lamp that normally sits atop the nightstand is no longer there. Instead she finds this on the floor (notice the cat toy in the same location):
The dreaded vacuum cleaner had to be summoned which resulted in Aleah finding additional refuge under the bed. This is what Momma gets for bringing uncivilized felines into this house.

4 comments:

LG said...

Aleah, U R so not good at lying!

AbbiKat said...

LG, if I didn't say a word it really isn't lying. :) (Aleah)

gr said...

aw nice aleah, we never thought of that....i wish i had known that this morning when i got a hold of that roll of paper towels....

AbbiKat said...

G&R, glad I could help. I've never come across paper towels. Donovan claims they are in the house, but I have yet to find any. (Aleah)