Kitty Profiles

Friday, September 16, 2011

Missing Donovan

A heartbreaking aspect of Donovan's death is no longer experiencing all of the unique things that made Donovan who she was. For instance, my dad and I go to lunch together 5 days a week. Miss Donovan adored her Pappy and looked forward to his arrival with a silly, dreamy expression on her face:
She was always underfoot rubbing her face and entire body against his legs as he walked to the armoire where I kept her treats:
Oh how she loved treat time with Pappy:
Next came the patented Pappy massage. Donovan would always lay on top of one of her mouse toys, purr like a maniac, and either knead or dig her claws into the carpet / blanket in pure delight:
She was always sad to see him leave:
I miss this lunch routine and my Donovan so very much.


1 comment:

LG said...

Pappy also misses Donovan very much! How love just poured out of her. What a sweet, sweet cat!