Kitty Profiles

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Aleah - Can food?

I'm not sure what type of prey these humans catch, but it has neither fur nor feathers.  Every day the female human presents me with a cylinder shaped animal. She distinctly rips it open and allows me to consume its innards. In the wild I have never heard the particular cry of this animal,  but I am innately drawn to the sound it makes. My cell mate Donovan has been in captivity before and explains this irresistible sound is that of a can being popped open.  She continues to tell me the humans do not actually kill our food, but buy it at a store. I silently ponder if I too will eventually believe all of these outrageous stories. For the time being, I rather enjoy having the humans do all the dirty work with prey.

1 comment:

Grace and Riles said...

hey lea, sorry we've been outta touch, our owner tells us its been a tough week and weekend, whatever that means. we dont think he knows the meaning of tough, let him try and survive on his own. anywho, we agree, he gives us this kinda food too yet when we come down at night, he uses this big thing that is nice and hot and cozy and somehow puts stuff together that makes our place smell sooo good. but then he sits down and consumes it all, nothing for us...so not cool. he gives some to the big white thing from outside but nothing for us. we're forced to wait till he falls asleep and settle for licking the crumbs off his lips. he doesnt like it but we keep telling him hey we're female and youre single, youll forget how to kiss if we dont help you!