Kitty Profiles

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Aleah - Dry food?

I feel  I would be remiss if I did not educate fellow cats about a second type of prey I am fed. These miniature ball like creatures live within containment units made of paper or plastic. The female human releases some into my dish every night.  They must die on contact for they never attempt to escape from my presence. They are quite crunchy however I have confirmed they are bone free. I wonder where do the humans trap these bone-less, blood-less, tasty animals? Donovan again tries to dash my hopes of ever finding this location by telling me that I am merely eating dry cat food which like the can food is purchased at a store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aleah, LG here. Donovan is correct. You are indeed eating dry cat food, which is my preference and she is also correct that they purchase it at the store. Every time they come back to the lair they place plastic bags all over the counter and sure enough, more often than not, one of those bags contain dry cat food. You need to respect Donovan's wisdom girl!