Kitty Profiles

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Donovan - Vacuum Cleaner

I came face to face with a beast the humans call a vacuum cleaner. "Suck-the-life-out-of-you-machine" is more like it. Highly suspicious when I saw it silently rolled my way, I nearly jumped out of my skin when the female human wielded it to life. Its constant growl caused me to attempt a maneuver I never wanted to... I literally tried to jump out of the window. A word of caution: they may look like an escape route however windows are rigidly solid. Dismayed by the trickery, I found suitable refuge under a bed where I could safely observe my surroundings. The beast moves in a back and forth motion until it has covered every square inch of the floor. All the while humans bridle its path until they subdue it back into a room called the hall closet. I encourage all cats to tolerate yet respect this beast because it eats all residual litter and shedding fur which can be quite pesky in the confines of a house. Also if you are fortunate enough to live with kind humans, they will often comfort you with a massage and occasional treat for surviving your latest encounter with this specific beast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donovan, LG here. That beast comes at me from two directions at the same time. The male human sparks the small tube like beast to rub all over the furniture in the living room quarters then the female human hits the start button on the big grey monster in the opposite end of the house and sucks up the carpets in that area. Where's a cat to run?