Kitty Profiles

Monday, February 21, 2011

Shia - Joy then dejection

I successfully completed my mission or so I thought. The female human set up and baited the bird luring station for me. Within hours I was completely amused as birds flocked to the area. I soon grew tired of watching and decided to catch a few... just for sport of course. Suddenly out of nowhere the female human starts yelling, flailing her arms, and scares all the birds away. The ingrate then had the audacity to call me a "BAD GIRL." I considered clawing her eyes out, but I've developed an affinity for those new "treats" she's been giving me. A diversion tactic was needed pronto. I have often observed Queen Abbi rubbing her face and body against the human's leg so I quickly mimicked the behavior. Much to my surprise, I was extended forgiveness and deemed a "good girl." Now I need to convince her to re-stock the bird station. I attempted the look-how-sad-I-am maneuver, but no luck. Perhaps Queen Abbi can help.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shia, you think you have it bad.. my human baits the birds and then I have to stay in a screened in structure near the site whith no possilitity of reaching the birds. However, occasionally one of those geico's squeezes in thru the screen and I do get to chase it around unless the female human discovers it and then my fun is all over. Lil' Guy

AbbiKat said...

Lil' Guy, this is Shia and I encourage you to stay strong. One day cats will rule the world!

Anonymous said...

Hey peeps, G&R here, we concur, cats RULE!!!!!