Kitty Profiles

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kitten Rescue

My name is Keaton and I was 12 weeks old when the following occured. I was trying my best to survive in the wild by hiding in cars. The female human literally pulled me out of the engine of a new Toyota Sienna van and ushered me to a place called "the vet." After a short stay there, I came to live at her house. I easily asserted myself as ruler over Aleah. She was terrified of me. Donovan was resisting me through constant hissing and growling fits but I knew I'd win her over. Shia was astounded that I had infiltrated the humans' liar with so little effort and at such a young age. She immediately tried to enlist me in her coup. Abbi was posing the greatest threat. She had the seniority, the attitude, and the good looks. Dethroning her proved impossible. The humans became very attached to me and pleaded with Abbi to accept me. Many tears were shed when a great family wanted me to rule their home. I'm pretty sure Abbi's tears were feigned but at least the human tears were sincere. Occassionally I miss the humans who rescued me, but these new ones have great food as well as a Great Dane who I lord over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keaton, I know how you feel man to be rejected by the queen! I even groveled @ her paws looking into that beautiful face for acceptance into the clan. She turned me out w/one swipe of her paw and the most fierce growl I've ever heard! At least I was fortunate enough to have found a foster home. Altho not officially adopted as yet. Lil' Guy

AbbiKat said...

Lil' Guy, Keaton here. I must admit my new Abbi-free home is great. I love these humans. Word on the street is you too have a great home and although they say you're not adopted, we all know you are home. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey LG, Grace and Riley here. We were pawing eachother to no end trying to figure out how u were doing. Trying to stay kitty informed from PA is pretty tough, cant get a hold of many peeps. We have it pretty nice here though except for this big white thing the male human calls a dog! Shes a real freakshow that thinks we are snacks! maybe we can get together over some cat nip and catch up our furry feline friend! We'll be in touch...meow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Grace and Riley, LG here. I'm glad to hear ya'l are doin so well. The female human tried to place you in my foster home but I put my paw down and said no way. I'm the king here and that settled it. Altho ya'l may contact me every now and again after hours...Meow, Meow!