Kitty Profiles

Monday, February 28, 2011

Strange Bedfellows

These humans are turning out to be more formidable opponents than I thought. The house still remains under their control and none of the feline inhabitants are willing to maim or kill them for me. Their lack of kitty dominance is insufferable to me. I succinctly declare: "desperate times call for desperate measures." I have forged an alliance with another species in hopes he will overthrow this human dictatorship. I apologize in advance for the horrid picture quality. Surveillance cameras are not what they used to be.

5 comments:

LG said...

Hey Shia, are you insane girl? That masked intruder may be a carrier of rabies. Run...do not walk or slink to the nearest exit

AbbiKat said...

I am hoping that is the reaction of the humans!!!
>^..^< Shia

Gracie and Riley said...

Shia, G&R here. We wanna know how you got so brave to lay there. We woulda scooted out of there with paws a flying! If any critters ever come after us, we're giving you a meow....

AbbiKat said...

Ahh, I always appreciate the adoration of young, impressionable kittens! Bravery comes with time little ones. It is a shame you live so far away... I could indoctrinate you in my ways and wisdom.

Shia >^..^<

Gracie and Riley said...

Just coming up to kick some animal booty if we get picked on since we are new kittys in the neighborhood will work just fine for us....