Kitty Profiles

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cat Bed Tale

So it all started when Momma brought this home from the store:










It is a standard, low-cost, cat bed. I of course assume it is mine so I stuff a toy under it and proceed to see if it is acceptable for a nap:
I determine that the quality is not quite what I'm used to and I am about to abandon it when Momma tells me she purchased it to cushion the bench Donovan has taken a liking to:
Jealousy and injustice grip my heart. The cat bed is not that bad after all. I stash it between two of my favorite beds and show Momma I cannot live without it:
 

3 comments:

LG said...

Abbi my love, you look sooooooo good today, expecially your beautiful eyes. You're killin me here girl!

AbbiKat said...

Thank you for the compliment LG. I have been under the weather, but am improving.

LG said...

Oh no, Abbi my love...you sick? What can I do to make it better?