Kitty Profiles

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yet Another Kitten Story

After Gracey died, Momma and Daddy ached to have a kitten in their lives. When a good friend who worked at a veterinary clinic told them they had kittens for adoption, my parents went and picked out two. They named the black & white boy Liam and the gray & white girl Sidney. Those two kittens took over the house and I was furious to say the least. I knew they were crawling their way into my Daddy's heart and I would have none of it. When more and more of Momma's time was dedicated to them, I went on a hunger strike. After I refused food for three days, my Momma got the point and took the kittens back. My parents are thankful that their friend and her family adopted Liam. They named him Tadpole and my parents are thrilled they get to watch him grow. Sidney was also adopted and my parents hope she is in a loving home. As for me, I'm just glad MY home is kitten free. Good riddance kittens.

5 comments:

LG said...

Way to go Abbi! Momma brought those little terrors over to my house to see how I'd like a few playmates. Well as you can imagine Abbi I rejected them quickly with a swipe and a growl. A vicious one, I might add. I think I got the message across that you my dear Abbi are the only one I'll let in.

Anonymous said...

hey we had room up here in the north and always love to get more playmates. just us 2 in the bedroom all day gets a tad boring. he wont even leave the tv on for us during the day!

Gracie and Riley said...

what about us LG??

LG said...

Gracie and Riley, Altho I must admit you two are rather cute, you must know by now that my only true love is Abbi.

Gracie and Riley said...

well that just hurts LG. oh well we suppose its for the best as all 3 of us are single at our new residence.