Kitty Profiles

Monday, March 21, 2011

Donovan's Paws

My life continues to get better every day. I just found out they offer manicures and pedicures here!!! When the female human picked me up and set me on her lap, I was very content to play the part of a lap cat. As she massaged my back paws, I thought what a nice enhancement to the standard cuddle time. It was only when she asked me if I would like a pedicure that I realized I was about to have a spa day. I declined the soak and polish options for obvious reasons, but the trim and file treatment was glorious! Typically I'm a tad protective of my paws but after the pedicure, I willingly submitted to a manicure as well. Had I known I did not need to resort to uncouth methods of nail care such as scratching trees or concrete but could be pampered with this type of service, I would have surrendered years ago.

1 comment:

LG said...

Donovan, I'm so glad you enjoyed your spa day. When mama tried that on me I freaked. Since you enjoyed it so much maybe I'll reconsider.