Kitty Profiles

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gentle, Gentle

Most days I allow the female human to groom my belly. Oddly, she uses her paws instead of her tongue but humans don't appear to be the brightest of animals. One day I decide to return the favor and start licking her face. Unsure if she will view this action of mine as submission, I proceed to bite down on her chin. Her pupils enlarge and I hear her chant "gentle, gentle." Not clear what this means, I release her chin in preference for her cheek. Again she repeats her mantra of "gentle, gentle" although slightly slurring her words this time. I have made my point so I relinquish my hold and am quite proud to see my fang indentations on her face. She tells me I need to learn to be gentle and kisses my head. What a strange creature.

1 comment:

LG said...

Aleah, Aleah, Don't you know by now that you are loved? Don't bite the hand (or face) that feeds you!