Kitty Profiles

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kitty Video

A few of you have noticed I don't post very many entries. I'm the shy one of the group and prefer to keep my life low key, however when the opportunity arose to star in the premier video for the blog I jumped at the chance. Well actually, jumping is quite overrated these days. The truth is I merely agreed to show the world what happens when Pappy comes to the house. I favor the chew your food thoroughly and don't waste any crumbs lifestyle. The humans love how I scrunch my nose while I chew. Here is my video debut:

4 comments:

Gracie and Riley said...

hey guys its us northerners again....we just wanted to say we love how D keeps her nose to the carpet and rolls her eyes up in her head to see the camera! thats a cool trick and seems to inspire the humans to keep giving you treats. we're gonna try that on our human tonight and see if we can trick him into giving us some more treats too! thanks D, we'll keep ya posted....

LG said...

Hey Donovan, LG here. Man can you ever chew! As you know from sharing a visit @ the Vets w/me I have a serious gum disease. What a dream it would be not to swallow my food whole! You did a great job on your premier video! You are right up there w/Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush, girl!

AbbiKat said...

Hi Kittens! It's D here. Yes I did need to keep an eye on that video camera... just to be safe ya know. I certainly love those treats and was willing to be recorded for the sake of more treats. Good luck in your quest to get more treats.

AbbiKat said...

LG, I am blushing. Thank you for the kind words. I wish your "teethies" did not pain you as much as they do. I would gladly share some of my treats with you as you were quite the gentleman the day we went to the vet together. (Donovan)